High-lubricity, Clear Sulfur Oil Additive
TRIM OSA is a clear oil additive containing inactive sulfur. OSA has outstanding lubricity in all circumstances and provides extreme pressure anti-weld at high speeds and loads.
- Use as an additive to straight grinding oils, will reduce heat, misting, and allow increased feed rates in creepfeed applications
- Extend the life of thread-forming taps and thread-rolling dies
- Use in Swiss-type screw machines using solid carbide bushings to dramatically increase bushing life
- Compatible with all TRIM straight oils and TRIM TAP LIGHT, TRIM TAP HEAVY, and TRIM TAP NC
TRIM® TC 143
TRIM TC 143 is a mixture of emulsifiers and an emulsion stabilizer which, when added to chemical emulsion type products, will help enhance emulsion stability.
- Emulsion stability
- Maximize performance
TRIM® TC 155
Nonferrous Corrosion Inhibitor
TRIM TC 155 is a nonferrous corrosion inhibitor for use in water soluble and straight oil systems. It is particularly effective in preventing staining and white rust on die cast alloys containing copper.
- Prevents staining and white rust on die cast alloys containing copper
- Nonferrous corrosion inhibition
TRIM® TC 175
Chlorinated Lubricity Additive
TRIM TC 175 is a chlorinated EP (extreme pressure) lubrication/emulsifier additive package. It may be added to water-soluble coolant systems to replace or increase the presence of the chlorine EP additives in the system.
- New, easier to mix formulation
- New, chlorine EP additives stay in systems longer
TRIM® TC 177
TRIM TC 177 is a "vanilla" odor mask. This product may be used to reduce some of the odors associated with coolant systems.
TRIM® TC 184B
TRIM TC 184B is a nonsilicone antifoam or defoamer. It is used as a tank-side add to control foam in water-miscible coolants, washing compounds, floor soaps, etc.
TRIM® TC 204
TRIM TC 204 is a water-soluble blue dye. The product is used tank side to replenish depleted dye in water-soluble products or to color undyed products.
TRIM® TC 211
pH Adjuster/Emulsion Stabilizer
TRIM TC 211 is an amine-based pH adjuster used to replenish depleted alkalinity in metalworking fluid working solutions. It is especially effective in central systems and batch recycling systems.
- pH adjustment
- Emulsion stabilization
- Central systems
- Replenish depleted alkalinity
TRIM® TC 220
TRIM TC 220 is a triazine compound that is very effective in maintaining pH and building reserve alkalinity in metalworking fluid working solutions. Controlling pH within the design range of the product and maintaining an appropriate level of reserve alkalinity are key elements in extending sump life, controlling both liquid and vapor phase corrosion, and emulsion stability of soluble oils.
- pH adjustment
- Building reserve alkalinity
- Extending sump life
- Controlling both liquid and vapor phase corrosion
TRIM® TC 233
TRIM TC 233 is a dual-purpose additive which is used in synthetic (e.g., TRIM C270, C276, etc.) and some semisynthetic (e.g., TRIM SC230, SC520, etc.) coolants. It can increase lubricity for operations such as drilling or tapping. At fluid temperatures above 95°F (35°C), it will act as an anti-foam.
- Increase lubricity
- Reduce friction
TRIM® TC 239
TRIM TC 239 is a paintable, plateable additive used to control foam in metalworking fluids and parts washing systems.
TRIM® TC 251
Non-chlorinated Lubricity Additive
TRIM TC 251 is a non-chlorinated lubricity additive. It is used as a tank-side additive to water-soluble and semisynthetic coolant systems to increase lubricity.
- Increases lubricity in water-soluble and semisynthetic coolant systems
- New chlorine free EP additives stay in systems longer
TRIM® TC 252
Water Conditioner and Defoamer
TRIM TC 252 is a calcium acetate tank-side-add water conditioner used to aid in the control of foam. TC 252 replenishes the calcium when the calcium may have been stripped though reverse osmosis or deionization.
- Water Conditioner
- Calcium replenisher
- Also conditions water that is naturally soft and low in calcium
TRIM® TC 253
Straight Cutting Oil Defoamer
TRIM TC 253 is a tank-side additive used to control foam in straight oil operations.