TRIM™ TC 155
Nonferrous Corrosion Inhibitor
TRIM TC 155 is a nonferrous corrosion inhibitor for use in water soluble and straight oil systems. It is particularly effective in preventing staining and white rust on die cast alloys containing copper.
- Prevents staining and white rust on die cast alloys containing copper
- Nonferrous corrosion inhibition
TRIM™ TC 175
Chlorinated Lubricity Additive
TRIM TC 175 is a chlorinated EP (extreme pressure) lubrication/emulsifier additive package. It may be added to water-soluble coolant systems to replace or increase the presence of the chlorine EP additives in the system.
- New, easier to mix formulation
- New, chlorine EP additives stay in systems longer
TRIM™ TC 177
TRIM TC 177 is a "vanilla" odor mask. This product may be used to reduce some of the odors associated with coolant systems.
TRIM™ TC 241A
TRIM TC 241A is a long lasting antifoam that does not contain any of the silicone or poly-siloxane ingredients usually found in antifoam. This unique formula results in much longer functional life when compared to traditional antifoams.
- Only add to synthetic fluids
- Use 0.01 (100 PPM) as the add rate
- Pre-mix in either clean water or coolant working solution
- Adding a little at a time, “up stream” of the filter helps to ensure maximum effectiveness
- When properly mixed into the working solution, TRIM TC 241A will pass through filtration down to 2 microns, however, when not properly mixed, it may be filtered out
- This material is very stable, and when properly mixed, three to four weeks between adds is typical
- Fluid temperatures must be 21°C or higher at the point of agitation