High Flash Point Gear Grinding Oil
TRIM OGM100HF is a high-efficiency grinding oil composed of high-quality mineral oil and various high-quality oil additives. This product has good permeability and lubricity, and can be used in the grinding process of materials (especially gear grinding) like cast iron, alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. It is also suitable for various profile grinding, internal and external grinding, cutting, centerless grinding, and other grinding processes.
- Does not contain phosphorus or heavy metals, which protects the environment and reduces pollution
- Light color, low odor
- Good material compatibility
- Safe and non-irritating to the skin
- Produces good surface finishes
- Provides high-strength lubricity in various medium-to-heavy-duty machining operations
- Meets the cutting requirements of various machining operations: such as, automatic lathes, special machines, CNC lathes, and machining centers.
TRIM™ OM 210
High-performance, Cutting and Grinding Oil
TRIM OM 210 is a low-odor, light-colored oil designed for operations where low viscosity and high lubricity are required. In addition to general machining, OM 210 is particularly effective in deep-hole drilling and creepfeed grinding where its ability to flow into the cutting zone and "wet" the surfaces increases tool life and reduces heat.
- Light color and low odor
- High flash point
- Minimal carry over loss
- Excellent chips flushing and low foam
- Oxidation inhibited for longer life
- Excellent tool life properties
TRIM™ OM 303
Nonchlorinated Cutting and Lubricating Oil
TRIM OM 303 is a highly formulated straight oil designed for use in conventional and Swiss style screw machines, high-speed turning centers, and high-performance, multi-station machines, such as Hydromats. OM 303 is safe for use on aluminum alloy and steel alloy parts, as well as cast iron, copper, brass, and bronze. This product is excellent for high-pressure applications such as thread rolling and thread-form tapping. OM 303 has proven itself in difficult operations on stainless and bearing steels. OM 303 provides lubrication properties similar to ISO 32 general-purpose lube oils.
- Very light colored and clean running
- Low foaming and low misting for use in aggressive operations
- Oxidation inhibited for longer life, and an excellent choice where both ferrous and aluminum or copper alloy parts are being machined aggressively
- Far easier to wash off parts than many oils of similar or even lower performance
- Has replaced dark, active sulfur/chlorine straight oils in several large operations while providing superior results in tool life
- An outstanding product in thread rolling, thread form tapping, and in Swiss screw machines with solid bushings
- Contains no active sulfur; therefore, does not stain parts
TRIM™ OM 360
Straight Cutting Oil
TRIM OM 360 is a high quality mineral oil containing an effective synthetical ester additive. It is designed for cutting and grinding a wide range of materials, and especially for steel broaching. This product can also be used for tapping, gear milling, or reaming. It is also suitable for aluminum alloy machining and steel heat treatment.
- Excellent EP lubricating performance, good built up edge control (B.U.E.), provides super surface finish
- Provides outstanding lubricating and cooling necessary for deep hole machining
- Low mist and volatilization, keep working environment clean
Heavy-duty Cutting Oil
TRIM OM350C is a heavy duty, mineral oil based cutting oil formulated with high performance synthetic ester-based additives. It can be used for a variety of metal cutting and grinding processing, especially suitable for steel broaching. This product is also suitable for tapping, milling, and reaming processes. Also suitable for multi metal applications such as copper alloy, aluminum alloy, and heat-treated steel.
- Excellent extreme pressure lubrication, inhibiting BUE generated, providing an excellent surface finish
- Provides excellent lubrication and cooling for machining deep holes
- Low oil mist, low volatility, maintains a clean working environment