Straight Oil Cutting & Grinding Fluids
Straight to the point-of-cut:
TRIM straight oils, used "straight up" without dilution of water, provide maximum lubricity. TRIM neat oils have super lubrication and extreme pressure ability, which effectively protects the tool, prolongs its service life, and can obtain extremely high workpiece precision and surface finish.
Depending on the specific product, some TRIM straight oils are a high-end blend of various base oils; while others contain extreme-pressure additives to control built-up edge and prolong tool life.
Get straight to the cut with TRIM straight oils.
Number of products in category is 3
High-performance Grinding and Honing Oil
TRIM OG205 is a very-high-specification grinding and honing oil formulated for carbide and HSS tool grinding operations. The product utilizes a very highly refined mineral oil with low aromatic content, which ensures very low levels of mist and high flash point. TRIM OG205 has been formulated to provide excellent wheel flushing properties together with good friction reduction and workpiece cooling.
- No reaction with cobalt
- Very highly refined base oil ensures low mist and high flash point
- Can be used for light duty universal machining operations
- Good flushing properties keeps grinding wheels very clean
- Excellent friction reducing properties ensures long wheel life
- Excellent heat transferring properties
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Highly filterable in pre-coat filter systems
- Low foaming
- Kind to machine components and elastomers
- Light color and low odor for good operator acceptance
TRIM™ OM 210
High-performance, Cutting and Grinding Oil
TRIM OM 210 is a low-odor, light-colored oil designed for operations where low viscosity and high lubricity are required. In addition to general machining, OM 210 is particularly effective in deep-hole drilling and creepfeed grinding where its ability to flow into the cutting zone and "wet" the surfaces increases tool life and reduces heat.
- Light color and low odor
- High flash point
- Minimal carry over loss
- Excellent chips flushing and low foam
- Oxidation inhibited for longer life
- Excellent tool life properties
Heavy-duty Cutting Oil
TRIM OM350C is a heavy duty, mineral oil based cutting oil formulated with high performance synthetic ester-based additives. It can be used for a variety of metal cutting and grinding processing, especially suitable for steel broaching. This product is also suitable for tapping, milling, and reaming processes. Also suitable for multi metal applications such as copper alloy, aluminum alloy, and heat-treated steel.
- Excellent extreme pressure lubrication, inhibiting BUE generated, providing an excellent surface finish
- Provides excellent lubrication and cooling for machining deep holes
- Low oil mist, low volatility, maintains a clean working environment