Whether cleaning true grit or light soil from machines, work surfaces, glass, or floors, there's a highly-concentrated, cost-effective Master STAGES cleaner to get the job done and save hours of maintenance. So, don't just get it clean — get it Master STAGES clean!
Master STAGES highly concentrated Whamex™ sump and central system cleaners for interim and full cleanouts extend sump life, are very cost effective, and greatly reduce downtime.
All Master STAGES environmentally-friendly products are safe for human contact and free of harmful, and corrosive chemicals.
Number of products in category is 3
Master STAGES™ CLEAN F2™
Non-butyl Floor and Multi-purpose Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN F2™ is a super concentrate that does an outstanding job in floor cleaning and other multi-purpose uses. In addition to its primary job in automatic floor scrubbers, it is often used for general-purpose cleaning, mop bucket cleaning, and parts washing in room temperature wash tanks. The mild pH of this product means it is compatible with most waste treatment (including ultrafiltration) and it will not degrade TRIM metalworking fluids with which it may come into incidental contact.
- With a mild pH and low conductivity, CLEAN F2 will not cause splitting of TRIM coolants
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN F2 is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- CLEAN F2 has been proven nonirritating to skin at 20% concentration
- Excellent choice for use in spray bottles up to 20%
- Use for general cleaning tasks and to remove soils from parts and tools
- Operators like CLEAN F2's mild, pleasant citrus scent
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN F2 contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellusolve; and has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Effective mop bucket cleaner
- Use in floor scrubber machines
- Will remove heavy soils from floors without lifting off floor paints, coatings, or leaving a slippery residue; suitable for concrete, painted, tile, or linoleum floors
Master STAGES™ Task2™ APC
Master STAGES™ Task2™ All Purpose Cleaner is an industrial strength, water-based cleaning agent that does an outstanding job in the industrial environment for cleaning a variety of shop soils from all common surfaces. Task2 out-cleans all the green, crystal, purple, and blue butyl-based products you may have tried in the past.
- Use full strength or dilute
- Versatile all-around shop cleaner
- Pratt Whitney Aerospace Approval PMC 1455-11
- Contains no butyl, caustic, silicate, phosphate, nitrite, phenol, or borate
- Very low V.O.C. content, and conductivity
- Environmentally friendly, certified "Readily Biodegradable" by OECD Method 301D
(EPA Guideline OPPTS 835.3110)
- Will not harm TRIM metalworking fluids
Master STAGES™ Whamex™
Machine Tool Sump and System Cleaner
Master STAGES™ Whamex™ is a safe, fast-acting concentrated formula that will save machine cleaning downtime while removing the oily residues, scums, and insoluble soap deposits that reduce coolant life. Whamex is made for cleaning out machine tool sumps and larger systems, coolant supply lines, and coolant recycling equipment. Whamex is compatible with most waste treatment (including ultrafiltration) and will not degrade TRIM metalworking fluids when used as directed.
- A very specialized formula that draws many years of hands-on experience in machine clean outs
- Quickly breaks down and lifts off insoluble scum deposits hidden in lines and difficult to reach areas — getting rid of these residues is one of the best ways to extend coolant life in your system
- Very hard water tolerant allowing it to be effective in raw water or used coolant
- Environmental approvals are simplified because Whamex contains no nitrites, phosphates, barium, phenols, or butyl cellusolve; this formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- When used as directed below, this product is compatible with TRIM brand semisynthetic and soluble oil coolants, as well as most competitive coolants. Will remove heavy soils from machines without affecting paints, coatings, seals, hoses, or skirting, and it won't leave a slippery residue
- Short-term corrosion inhibitors prevent flash rusting of machine surfaces and ways