Cleaners & Washing Compounds
For single to multi-stage spray, high-pressure, immersion, and ultrasonics washers, Master STAGES™ highly-concentrated cleaners and aqueous-based washing compounds offer long sump life and tramp oil rejection, low foam, low mist, low carryoff, and biostability— many with no EP additives or SARA 313 reportable ingredients. Looking for onestep corrosion protection? Have problems with hard water? Or foam? Looking for cleaner parts at lower cost?
Cleaning residues from coolant and light oil? Or removing more stubborn grease, heavy oil, drawing compounds,
lubricants, waxy soil, oxidation, or rust? For metals ranging aluminum, steels, cast iron, stainless steels, alloys, brass, bronze, copper, to magnesium, there is a Master STAGES cleaner targeted to do the job.
Master STAGES line of synthetic and semisynthetic in-process sump and central system cleaners dramatically extend coolant life and remarkably reduce downtime.
And our hard-working maintenance cleaners get the grit and grime from machines, work surfaces, ceramics, plastics, glass, and floors— without harmful, corrosive, chemical compounds. Get it really clean with Master STAGES!
Number of products in category is 8
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017
Economical Heavy-duty Spray Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2017 is an economical heavy-duty spray cleaner that removes heavy soils and oily residues from ferrous and magnesium parts. Often used in rebuild operations and for cleaning up cast iron, stamped or drawn steel parts, or removing heavy RP coatings.
- Very economical way to remove heavy soils and light rust
- Low foaming at ambient temperatures, and even lower when used above 120°F (49°C)
- Can be recycled using XYBEX equipment
- Contains no solvents, borates, silicates, nitrites, or amines
- Long bath life
- Excellent compatibility with magnesium
- Will prevent flash rusting and provide one-to-two days of in-process corrosion inhibition if not rinsed
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2021
Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers
Master STAGES CLEAN 2021 is a concentrated, very high performance cleaner made for washing all metals including brass, copper alloy, and aluminum in ultrasonic or immersion washers. Its cleaning ability is extraordinary, which often leads to shorter cleaning cycles or elimination of cleaning steps. CLEAN 2021's oil rejecting properties mean longer bath life and economical operation.
- Excellent cleaning in immersion and ultrasonic tanks
- Long life because oils split rapidly to the surface of your cleaner tank where they can be skimmed off
- An excellent choice where one product is used for multiple purposes; such as washing mixed batches of ferrous, aluminum, and copper alloy parts
- Will provide extended in-process tarnish resistance on copper and copper alloy parts
- Safe on aluminum, aluminum alloy, and magnesium
- Contains no borates, phenols or nitrites, no SARA 313 or EPA 33/50 listed ingredients, and contains no butyl cellusolve
- Will remove coolant residues as well as straight oils
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 'One Step'
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminum alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 140°F (60°C)
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL
Low-foam Spray Washing Compound
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL is an aluminum compatible, high-performance, low-foam synthetic washing compound for use in very high-pressure spray washers, de-burring, and water jet cutting. Advanced surfactant technology provides excellent foam control and tramp oil rejection.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminum, cast iron, steels, zinc, plastics, and composites
- Resists foaming even when contaminated with large quantities of soils or coolant. This makes CLEAN 2115AL an excellent choice where rapid buildup of coolant carryover creates a foam problem
- Many CLEAN 2115AL applications are in the range of 3,000 to 10,000 PSI (20684 to 68947 kPa)
- Provides short-term corrosion inhibition on cast iron and ferrous alloys
- Excellent biostability
- Extremely low carryoff keeps operating costs down
- Low foam and mist
- Very low initial odor level
- Exceptional sump life and great tramp oil rejection
Master STAGES™ CLEAN F2™
Non-butyl Floor and Multi-purpose Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN F2™ is a super concentrate that does an outstanding job in floor cleaning and other multi-purpose uses. In addition to its primary job in automatic floor scrubbers, it is often used for general-purpose cleaning, mop bucket cleaning, and parts washing in room temperature wash tanks. The mild pH of this product means it is compatible with most waste treatment (including ultrafiltration) and it will not degrade TRIM metalworking fluids with which it may come into incidental contact.
- With a mild pH and low conductivity, CLEAN F2 will not cause splitting of TRIM coolants
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN F2 is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- CLEAN F2 has been proven nonirritating to skin at 20% concentration
- Excellent choice for use in spray bottles up to 20%
- Use for general cleaning tasks and to remove soils from parts and tools
- Operators like CLEAN F2's mild, pleasant citrus scent
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN F2 contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellusolve; and has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Effective mop bucket cleaner
- Use in floor scrubber machines
- Will remove heavy soils from floors without lifting off floor paints, coatings, or leaving a slippery residue; suitable for concrete, painted, tile, or linoleum floors
Master STAGES™ CLEAN IP 2019s
Silicated Low-foam Cleaner
Master STAGES™ CLEAN IP 2019s is a very low-foaming, liquid, cleaning concentrate designed to remove straight oils and coolants from steel, cast iron, and most aluminum parts.
- An excellent cleaner and very economical to use
- Compatible with aluminum, cast iron, and steel alloys
- Rejects oil for easy skimming or centrifuging to extend bath life
- Nonfoaming at high-pressure in a spray washer and vibratory deburring machines even at room temperature
- Provides flash corrosion inhibition and up to two weeks of short-term, dry, in-process corrosion inhibition
Master STAGES™ Task2™ APC
Master STAGES™ Task2™ All Purpose Cleaner is an industrial strength, water-based cleaning agent that does an outstanding job in the industrial environment for cleaning a variety of shop soils from all common surfaces. Task2 out-cleans all the green, crystal, purple, and blue butyl-based products you may have tried in the past.
- Use full strength or dilute
- Versatile all-around shop cleaner
- Pratt Whitney Aerospace Approval PMC 1455-11
- Contains no butyl, caustic, silicate, phosphate, nitrite, phenol, or borate
- Very low V.O.C. content, and conductivity
- Environmentally friendly, certified "Readily Biodegradable" by OECD Method 301D
(EPA Guideline OPPTS 835.3110)
- Will not harm TRIM metalworking fluids
Master STAGES™ Whamex™
Machine Tool Sump and System Cleaner
Master STAGES™ Whamex™ is a safe, fast-acting concentrated formula that will save machine cleaning downtime while removing the oily residues, scums, and insoluble soap deposits that reduce coolant life. Whamex is made for cleaning out machine tool sumps and larger systems, coolant supply lines, and coolant recycling equipment. Whamex is compatible with most waste treatment (including ultrafiltration) and will not degrade TRIM metalworking fluids when used as directed.
- A very specialized formula that draws many years of hands-on experience in machine clean outs
- Quickly breaks down and lifts off insoluble scum deposits hidden in lines and difficult to reach areas — getting rid of these residues is one of the best ways to extend coolant life in your system
- Very hard water tolerant allowing it to be effective in raw water or used coolant
- Environmental approvals are simplified because Whamex contains no nitrites, phosphates, barium, phenols, or butyl cellusolve; this formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- When used as directed below, this product is compatible with TRIM brand semisynthetic and soluble oil coolants, as well as most competitive coolants. Will remove heavy soils from machines without affecting paints, coatings, seals, hoses, or skirting, and it won't leave a slippery residue
- Short-term corrosion inhibitors prevent flash rusting of machine surfaces and ways