TRIM® HyperSol™ 888NXT
neo-synthetic precision aerospace machining fluid
Experience ultimate versatility
HyperSol 888NXT's neo-synthetic technology masters the art of versatility. Providing exceptional performance on hard aerospace metals such as titanium and high-nickel alloys, stainless steels and Inconel®, it also offers the superior lubricity necessary for machining soft, gummy aluminium alloys. Delivering low foam, low odour and a long running lifespan while meeting the strictest environmental regulations, HyperSol 888NXT is redefining excellence in the coolant industry.
See your production soar to new heights with revolutionary TRIM HyperSol™ 888NXT!
- exceptional performance on hard aerospace metals
- superior lubricity for machining softer aluminium alloys
- trouble-free production
- safest, environmentally-friendly ingredients
- long-running lifespan delivers high customer value
- less scrap, low foam and low odour
TRIM® TC 256
TRIM TC 256 is a mixture of compounds that are very effective in maintaining pH and building reserve alkalinity in metalworking fluid working solutions. Controlling pH within the design range of the product and maintaining an appropriate level of reserve alkalinity are key elements in extending sump life, controlling both liquid and vapor phase corrosion, and emulsion stability of soluble oils.
- pH adjustment
- Building reserve alkalinity
- Extending sump life
- Controlling both liquid and vapor phase corrosion
Low foam Semisynthetic
TRIM SC440SW is a very low foam, semisynthetic coolant specifically formulated for machining and grinding of cast iron and steel in soft water. This unique formulation ensures low levels of foam not generally seen with other semisynthetic products. SC440SW's clean running formulation also prevents the loading of grinding wheels, ensuring good surface finishes and minimal burning.
- No aggressive biocides
- Low foaming even in soft water
- Excellent rust protection to prevent clinkering of cast iron chips
- Keeps the machine and work environment clean even when machining or grinding grey iron
- Fine micro-emulsion reduces carry-off for low total operating cost
- Fast wetting to get the fluid to the point of cut and keep grinding wheels clean
- Easily recycled or disposed of without special handling or equipment
TRIM® MicroSol™ 530
TRIM MicroSol 530 is an environmentally-friendly semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant formulated especially for the machining of aluminium alloys. It utilises the newest technology to provide long-life and excellent protection of sensitive alloys. The outstanding lubrication properties of MicroSol 530 provide surface finish levels on aluminium components normally only seen with very high oil containing milky emulsions. Unlike those emulsions, MicroSol 530 is very clean running and keeps machine tools clear of unsightly residue build-up as well as reducing concentrate consumption.
- Lubrication package gives excellent performance for aluminium machining
- Excellent choice for aluminium alloy wheel machining applications
- Optimised combination of cooling and lubricity for aluminium, titanium, steel, stainless steel, and Inconel® machining applications
- Protects and prevents corrosion on sensitive alloys, including aerospace and nuclear materials
- Dramatically extends useful life without the need for tank-side biocides or fungicides
- Low foaming for todays demanding high-pressure, high-volume applications
- Excellent alternative to milky soluble oils on aluminium alloys
- Provides superior corrosion inhibition on all ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Keeps parts and machines very clean to reduce maintenance and coolant carry-off