Master STAGES™ Corrosion Inhibitors
Nothing is more counterproductive to superior surface finish than corrosion. Highly-effective Master STAGES corrosion inhibitors provide excellent protection on metals ranging from cast iron, steels, and other ferrous metals, aluminum and copper alloys, brass, and bronze with protection ranging from several days to a full 12 months and longer. Whether needing indoor corrosion protection during interim steps of the machining process, long-term outdoor protection, or for shipping parts overseas, there is a Master STAGES product to give you the assurance you need.
Master STAGES rust preventatives (RPs) can be applied by dip, flood coating, ambient-temperature or heated spraying, roller, or brush, are easily removed — and most are barium-free with low V.O.C. content. Get cost-effective protection you can rely on with Master STAGES RPs.
Number of products in category is 2
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 'One Step'
Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is a highly concentrated cleaner/corrosion inhibitor designed for spray washers and immersion tanks. This product will remove heavy soils and provide two-to-four weeks of indoor corrosion inhibition on steel and cast iron parts.
- Formulated without silicates or other high pH additives, CLEAN 2029 "One Step" is compatible with ultrafiltration systems and bioremediation
- An excellent choice for cabinet-style spray washers and can be used for washing steel, stainless, cast iron, titanium, and many aluminum alloys
- Hard water tolerant, it provides long bath life
- Environmental approvals are simplified because CLEAN 2029 "One Step" contains no nitrites, barium, phenols, or butyl cellosolve
- This formula has very low V.O.C. content and no SARA 313 reportable ingredients
- Low foaming for use in high-pressure spray washers with temperatures above 140°F (60°C)
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL
Low-foam Spray Washing Compound
Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2115AL is an aluminum compatible, high-performance, low-foam synthetic washing compound for use in very high-pressure spray washers, de-burring, and water jet cutting. Advanced surfactant technology provides excellent foam control and tramp oil rejection.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminum, cast iron, steels, zinc, plastics, and composites
- Resists foaming even when contaminated with large quantities of soils or coolant. This makes CLEAN 2115AL an excellent choice where rapid buildup of coolant carryover creates a foam problem
- Many CLEAN 2115AL applications are in the range of 3,000 to 10,000 PSI (20684 to 68947 kPa)
- Provides short-term corrosion inhibition on cast iron and ferrous alloys
- Excellent biostability
- Extremely low carryoff keeps operating costs down
- Low foam and mist
- Very low initial odor level
- Exceptional sump life and great tramp oil rejection