High Performance, Highest Purity Straight Oils
Tough water white grinding oils:
Use TRIM® high purity, high performance straight oils for tough carbide and HSS tool grinding.
Utilizing either highly refined hydrocracked base oils, fully saturated esters or a combination of the two ensures very low levels of mist, foam and consumption rates while delivering safe, high flash points. TRIM high performance straight oils provide excellent wheel flushing properties, good friction reduction qualities and workpiece cooling.
High purity delivers tough grinding performance.
Number of products in category is 1
Ester Based Cutting and Grinding Oil
TRIM OE209 is a medium to heavy-duty straight cutting and grinding oil formulated using highly stable fully saturated esters. The product is certified as readily biodegradable. TRIM OE209 is designed for use in grinding and machining applications of hardened steel alloys, tool steels, stainless steels and carbide. TRIM OE209 has the lubricity and performance to maximize tool life in operations such as deep hole drilling and is particularly well suited for use in Sliding Head machines with high pressure chip breaker units.
- Extremely high lubricity ensures fantastic tool life
- Excellent detergency keeps grinding wheels clean
- Does not leach cobalt from carbide tool alloys
- Chlorine and sulfur free
- Readily biodegradable
- Saturated ester based formulation ensures very low foam and misting
- Very High flash point
- Unsurpassed oxidation stability
- Compatible with copper containing alloys
- Light color and low odor for good operator acceptance