Oil/Solvent Corrosion Inhibitors
Master STAGES™ oil- or solvent-based corrosion inhibitors, or rust preventatives, are nonstaining, water displacing, and can be used on a wide variety of metals. Whether dipping or spraying, short or long term, there's a very highly concentrated, rugged Master STAGES corrosion inhibitor to give you the protection you need.
Number of products in category is 1
Master STAGES™ RPO 6BF
Barium-free, Low Odor, Corrosion Inhibitor
Master STAGES™ RPO 6BF is a barium-free, nonstaining, water displacing, thin-film corrosion inhibitor or rust preventative which can be used on a variety of metals. RPO 6BF provides indoor corrosion inhibition, excellent protection for bearings and other precision parts, in-process parts in storage, as well as parts in transit.
- Barium free
- Light film for limited carryoff
- Excellent corrosion inhibition, generally in excess of six months in dry storage
- Provides cleaning action
- Water displacing to help prevent rust due to water trapped under the protective film
- Oxidation resistant to resist tarnishing over long storage periods
- Easily removed with detergent cleaners, such as Master STAGES™ CLEAN 2029 "One Step"
- Humidity Cabinet Test: No rust at 650 hours (ASTM D1748)